Sunday felt like a lot of stitching getting done, but then the pictures don't look like *that* much....I'm still content, though.
On the Strawberries-sampler, I added the title - some really fun one over one stitching, so tiny! and another 'pulled' band with pearl thread.
Then on the Halloween Sampler, I finished the moon and a few stars and two bats and started the roof of the left most building. This one really felt like I made some progress - but then, according to our plan, I was already supposed to start the second part! I'm not convinced this will actually be done before Halloween, but I am not too concerned as it still is a lot of fun to stitch, no matter the season.