Saturday 20 May 2023

Join the Circus - Finished

One of my stitching groups was having a Maynia challenge this month (or probably I should say IS having, as it is still May) and there was a Monogamaynia option which involved working 200 stitches a day on a WIP for 15 days or until it was done. I'm still in the mood to get my number of WIPs down a litte, so I decided to participate using a WIP that I could actually finish: Join the Circus by Circus Stitches, which I only worked on once before in 2020.

It's not a big design, in fact I was almost 50% done on it, so just 9 days later (at 200 stitches a day) it was all done! Now I'm looking for a fun way to frame it, and I already got an idea or two...

There is just something about stitching letters...especially big, fancy ones, that I love very much. I think I only have one more text WIP now, so when I get back into a new start mood, I might have to include some!


3 comments:

Toki said...

Large letters have a good balance and impact.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That Circus font is so much fun! It’s a very sweet design. Did I ever tell you that my sister ran off and joined the circus?

Astrids dragon said...

What a fun finish! I wonder if you could find a circus theme charm to add to it?