Monday 15 August 2022

The July SALs

 August has been a busy month so far, but here I finally am with my July SALs!

The Magical Kingdom was a little different this month - I was stitching the August section and while all the previous sections where somewhat rectangular blocks prominently featuring characters from the respective movie, part 8 was the first of the towers, imitating a nighttime scene from Peter Pan with some tiny characters flying across the moon! Very fun and very cute.

The Temperature Tree of course showed a very hot month...still haven't touched that last hot colour (and hopefully won't have to this year as well) but lots of reds overall. At least it's very pretty!

And there we go. I'm currently busy stitching the next section of Magical Kingdom, and I have another couple of things to post about soon, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Magical Kingdon is lovely. Your temperature tree certainly has some bright colours, it was very hot in June when we visited Germany and now we've had two heat waves ... I wonder if we'll get very cold winters too.

Pamela said...

Great progress on both. I really like that temperature tree!

Carol said...

Oh, how cute those teeny characters are flying across the moon! What a fun piece this is to watch grow, Leonore! I hope your temperature tree cools down soon! Today it is only 20°C here--quite chilly for August.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I think the Peter Pan section is my favourite on this design.