Sunday 21 August 2022

Guardian of Wayfarers - 60 Hours

For supposedly being my focus project, it's been a long time since I posted about the Guardian of Wayfarers, but I'm still really enjoying working on this, despite all the fun I'm having with lots of different projects! 

Last time I was just over 22%, merrily working along on the dark blue background:

10 hours later, I'm still doing this - I think I used a grand total of 4 different shades during that time! It IS filling in nicely though, and I think there's not that much more of pure background left to go.

This is at 27.4% now, a little over 1/4th (and considering there is also a fair amount of backstitch, probably almost 1/3rd of the cross stitch). Still very much in love with the colours, and the use of shading.


4 comments:

Pamela said...

I love the blues!

diamondc said...

Hello Leonore: This is a beautiful design; you have made great progress.

Catherine

Carol said...

You're definitely making some visible progress, Leonore! Love the colors in this one!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love the background on this one. Such pretty colours.