Thursday 25 August 2022

Possibilities - 20 Hours

Lately, I've been a little indecisive about what project to work on next. Not because I don't know what I want to work on, but because I want to work on *all* of them! So I used a random generator to pick and up came Possibilities by HAED. You might not remember this one because I've only worked on it once, almost two years ago.

Back then,  I worked on it for ten hours, 3745 (tent) stitches - all black - and almost 1% (0.96%) and it looked like this - nothing yet like the rainbow of colours it is supposed to become!

So this time, I dove head on into the colours, and used what feels like all the greens in the DMC colour palette. I about doubled my progress to 1.95% and look how pretty it is now!

As you can see I am not working strictly by page, but enjoying this way very much. Maybe next time we will see a page finish, though, now wouldn't that be exciting! Promise it won't take another two years!


5 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Leonore: Nice progress on this design.

Catherine

Pamela said...

Nice progress! I love that you pulled out a two year old project!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I had to go back and remind myself what this will look like. It really is super colourful so should be fun to work on. Hope you're not parking with all those colours!

Carol said...

I'm sure you were happy to start on some color other than black, Leonore! Almost 2% progress is progress--there sure is a lot of stitching in this one. Hope you have a wonderful September!

diamondc said...

Hello Leonore: The greens are bright and pretty against the black threads.
I only stitch one project at a time.
Have a great weekend.

Catherine