Monday 11 July 2022

The June SALs

So turns out, even stitching the Magical Kingdom SAL ahead of time doesn't prevent my from posting a week late when there is too much stuff to get caught up on - but I'm sure none of you care as long as you get to see pretty stitching now, right?

The part I stitched in June - which was originally the 7ths part released - was another not-so-classic Disney movie (after Princes and the Frog back in May). Can you guess which one?

Yes, it's Kuzco and Pacha from The Emperor's New Groove! How fun to see that movie in a pattern like this. It's a fun one that doesn't get a lot of attention!

On the subject of the temperature tree, I've reached the half way point (a little more than that in number of stitches, as all the trunk is already in), and have now used most of the colours! June was quite hot at times, so all but the very hottest colour got used.

Still loving this one! We are due another heat wave this week, so I'm not sure if I should hope for that last colour to make an appearance, or not...


3 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Leonore: You have made great progress on both designs, I am so loving the tree, is it your design or a pattern from a designer? just curious, the tree will be beautiful when finished.

Catherine

Pamela said...

I love your temperature tree!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on the Disney piece and your tree looks fantastic. It's funny how stitching a temperature projects makes you so much more aware of the numbers!