Thursday 14 July 2022

July Fully Finished Gallery

This month for fully finished gallery, I have some good new and some bad news...lately, I've been rearranging my crafting/office corner, to finally organize some stuff in a way that has me NOT looking for things I need for extensive amounts of time, and also to get a better work-from-home space than my current arrangement on the couch. In any case, I stumbled across a box full of finished, but not fully finished stitchings! So that's good new, because I had been wondering where some of these had gotten to, but also bad because now my pile of shame has almost doubled in size. Guess I won't be running out of stuff to finish for this SAL any time soon!

I also have an actual finish to share, although a new one, not from the pile/box of shame. I finished the NYE SAL I stitched earlier this month into a biscornu! 

I used my usual technique, whip stitch with two different beads, and also added dark blue crystals to the center - I bought a bunch in different colours when I needed one to finish the Zoe box, so it's nice to be able to use them for other things as well!


3 comments:

Pamela said...

Fabulous finish! Very well done!

diamondc said...

Leonore: What a lovely biscornu.
Beautiful finish.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great finish and how satisfying to use some of your blingy stash too.
Looking forward to seeing what was in that box you found - group photo maybe?