Sunday 17 July 2022

July Gifted Gorgeousness

This month, I wasn't quite as productive on my gift projects - no new baby gifts started or finished - but I did work on my big project that was a gift TO me, and that is the Snuggle Up blanket. Every part takes a little longer than the last one, so it's taking up more and more of my crochet time, but I still hope to finish an other gift or two in for next month! For now, here is Snuggle Up up to part 5 - it's getting hard to get a picture of the complete blanket, at least without getting my toes in there!

Another really fun pattern - it made the edge a little wavy because there was a lot of increasing and decreasing, but I think it'll even out after the next pattern or two. 

The next three parts will form the next pattern together, so the next two months might not look like much on their own...we'll see. Hopefully, they will still be fun to crochet, though!


5 comments:

Carol said...

Your gift to you is growing nicely, Leonore! The colors are so pretty and it sounds like you're really enjoying working on it. Enjoy your week ♥

DJ said...

Such a beautiful blanket! It looks so intricate, I love it! I can't wait to see more!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The shawl is looking lovely and growing very well too.

Pamela said...

This is gorgeous!

diamondc said...

Leonore: So very pretty.

Catherine