Friday 15 July 2022

Bellatrix - 30 Hours

This month, I gave myself another ten hours to play with Bellatrix - one of these days I'm going to have to make her more of a focus, she's so fun to work on! I think I got all the beads and Kreinik together now as well, although of course it'll be a long time before I'm going to get to use the beads.

Last time I worked on her, I stitched up her hair, and made a small start on the big arch in the background:

This time, I was having a lot of fun - stitching up her face first, including wonderful metallic green eye shadow, then I did about 500 stitches on the arch (because it's big and slightly boring, so I'm trying to split it up) and then worked on her dress for a bit more:

Next time, I'll probably put a couple more stitches into the arch, then get started on her shawl (which introduces a new set of colours, yay!) working towards her right arm (our left).



3 comments:

Claudette497 said...

She is beautiful! I love watching her come to life!

Pamela said...

You made a lot of progress. She is gorgeous.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

She looks fabulous! Great idea to do the arch as you go too.