Sunday 25 October 2020

October Gifted Gorgeousness

 We're back for my favourite SAL, dealing with all kinds of gift stitching and stitching gifts! As it's getting close to Christmas, I am working on a ton of gifty projects, but can't really show most of them yet. I think I'll need to do a big GG-Special after all the Christmas gifts have been received! But don't you worry, as there is still plenty I can show you right now. 

First, something you've seen before: My beloved Zoe Box. I just posted about finishing the top of the lid, so I only have the bottom of the box (finished yesterday) and the mini biscornu left to do. If all goes well, I'll finish the stitching in a couple of days, so I'll save any new pictures for that post and just post a repeat of the beautiful lid top:

Next up was the Teresa Wentzler ornament exchange. I already showed you the snowflake ornament I sent out to my partner, and the beautiful pictures she took of it:

And here is what I received - this lovely little tree is all stitched over one and so delicate! I also love how nice and soft the pillow ornament is finished.

Next up is another repeat customer. I already showed you this little horse I made for our neighbor girl last month, but have since decided to add a tail, so here he is again:

I also contininued working on the cat I'm making for her baby brother. I have so far finished all the multi-coloured parts - the head and the body - and also one front leg and the paw of the second one. Two and a half legs and a tail left to go, so hopefully a finish soon!

And last but not least, there is also my bookmark of the month. I'm making these to have a little stash of emergency gifts:



I finish-finished another exchange item this week, that will be sent out soon, I'm working on two gifts of friends of mine and have four new gifty starts planned in November...so hopefully, there'll be a lot to show next month as well!


7 comments:

diamondc said...

Leonore: You are one busy Lady, I do like the animals so cute, the horse is adorable as is the cat.
Have a great week

Catherine

Rachel said...

Lovely gifts! I'm glad the horse has a tail, and hope to see the cat finished soon. Too cute! :)

Pamela said...

The horse and the cat are adorable!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The TW exchange was indeed gorgeous! I do love her smaller designs.
The cuddly toys are lovely too.

Bethan said...

Oh the horse and cat are wonderful! Lovely stitching this month x

Sheryl said...

A lot of lovely crafts you are working on. I love the box top lid stitching (really tempted to make this too) and the horse and cat are fabulous and will make wonderful gifts. I like the different colours used for the cat. You also received a pretty ornament in your exchange.

Mary's Thread said...

Very beautiful stitching in this post! I love the wreath or leaves!