Dark Forces got its August rotation pretty early in the month - I finished right after the first rotation on Zoe, and actually finished within a couple of days this time.
Last time you saw them, I was here - finished all the black on page 7, plus a hand full of blues:
This time, I filled in a couple more blues on the spooky face, which looks a little more complete (but no less scary) than before, but mostly I moved on the the helmet again, finished a large chunk of off-white (so might need to zoom in to see that it's actually there) and also a fair amount ouf lighter blues.
I added a total of 1,482 stitches which brought me to a total of 23.78%. Seems like I can stitch just over one % in then hours - I really don't want to do the rest of the math, though!
Next month, I'll move further across the top of the helmet, so that should fill in nicely. Bur first, another rotation on Zoe!