Thursday 31 October 2019

Trick or Treat! The Halloween Blog Hop

Spooky time! (Hopefully. This is my first time scheduling a post, so I hope everything works!) It's Halloween, and thus time for Jo's yearly blog hop. If you don't know what I'm talking about, please go to her blog here and check out the post she probably made about how this event works. If you do know what I'm talking about, here is my spooky stitching:


This is All Hallow's Eve by The Frosted Pumpkin stitchery. I bought the pattern years ago, and started it this month for a challenge on a fabric taster by Jodyri Designs (the colour is called Scatty Chick, but I don't think it's part of her main range right now). After the challenge (which was 'stitch 1000 stitches on a Halloween project over a weekend') I only had about 250 stitches left, which I added this week. I think it's very cute and now I just need the perfect finish-finishing idea <3

Buuut you're probably not here to hear me rambling about my stitching, you want the letter! The mysteriously-spooky letter I'm to give you is

W

and the next letter will be waiting (or be posted later today) here: https://twododo.blogspot.com/

20 comments:

jocondine said...

Happy Halloween and Danke fûr den W! xxx

cheryl said...

Super cute stitching! Happy Halloween!

Tiffstitch said...

Thank you! That is such a cute finish. Happy Halloween!

Kay said...

Lovely stitching. x

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop this year.

That is an adorable little piece and a beautiful fabric too.

Beth in IL said...

Cute piece.

Shelly said...

What a cute little design! Love the moon:) Happy Halloween!

Christine said...

Gorgeous stitching - thanks for the letter

Rachel said...

Love your Halloween piece (I could tell it was a Frosted Pumpkin design without you saying!) The witch looks so much more friendly than most that appear at Halloween!
Good luck on the FFOing; I need to get working on some too! :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely stitching, thank you for the letter, Happy Halloween 🦇

Katie said...

I'm haunting my way through collecting letters. Lovely piece. Congrats on finishing it and Good luck with figuring out how to finish it off. Thanks for the letter.

Astrids dragon said...

A very cute stitch, have you decided how to finish it yet?

Carol said...

Aww... that is such a cute piece for Halloween! Glad your scheduled posting worked okay, Leonore. I have never tried that, but perhaps I should :)

Happy November to you!

Bethan said...

Such a cute piece. Is the fabric glittery too? It looks so great! x

Pamela said...

Cute!

Leonore Winterer said...

Thank you!

Leonore Winterer said...

Thanks!

Leonore Winterer said...

Thanks!

Leonore Winterer said...

Thank you!

Ariadne said...

Cute pattern AriadnefromGreece!