Friday 15 December 2023

The People Chose: Chocolate

This month for Jo's wonderfully versatile all purpose SAL, the topic is 'Chocolate'. Apparently, just like our lovely hope, I do a lot more eating than crafting when it comes to that, because I couldn't find even a single project with chocolate in my pictures!

So the only thing I got to share today is this pattern set by Lizzie*Kate that I picked up at some point, but haven't stitched anything from and, I have to confess, have no immediate plans to stitch from, either. The cookie buttons are very cute, though!




4 comments:

Pamela said...

The Lizzie Kate designs are so cute!

diamondc said...

Hi Leonore: I love chocolate, have never seen this design before.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice in December. I think we all preferred to eat chocolate to stitching it!

Toki said...

I've never embroidered chocolate, so I'm good at eating it.😁