Thursday 12 October 2023

The People Chose: Weather

Here we go again...October is already getting away from me again, with almost half the month gone already, but at least I've been having a great time! We had the first week of October off, and while our plans to travel fell through due to Covid (we didn't get sick, but the friend we wanted to visit, and my mum who should have taken care of grandma while we were gone did), we still enjoyed out staycation. Now I've been back to work for almost a week, and that has been incredibly busy too...but I'm still getting stuff done!

At any rate - welcome to Jo's wonderfully versatile all-purpose SAL! This month the theme was "Weather", and while very few of my projects are actually weather-themed, I think there are some we can fit in!

As probably most stitchers do, quite a few of my projects feature snowflakes - most of them stitched, but a I got a knitted shawl covered in them as well!





While I don't have one currently on the go, I stitched temperature samplers for a couple of years:




And I'm also throwing in these turtles for fun, the design is called 'Sun Catchers'!






6 comments:

Pamela said...

Nice weather stitching. You know how much I like the temperature projects!

diamondc said...

Hi Leonore: Lovely weather designs.

Catherine

Carol said...

So many cute pieces! Like you, I have a lot of snowflakes in my winter stitching :) Sorry your travel plans fell through... Covid certainly seems to be rearing its ugly head again. Glad you enjoyed your staycation, though! Have a great weekend ♥

jocondine said...

Great snowflakes pattern (blue fabric is perfect for it) love that little sheep! And your turtles are welcomed to participate! xxx

Toki said...

I'm surprised you completed as many as 3 temperature samplers.
The snowflake shawl is so nice.😌

Toki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.