Monday 23 October 2023

Stitch Basel - Retreat Pattern

I already showed you the small scissor fob I finished, but I also finished the main pattern from the Stitch Basel retreat kit! This was designed by LillyPillyStitches, a designer I hadn't heard before, but go check out her shop, she got a couple cute patterns!

Not this one though, as it was exclusive to the retreat, and it's very cute too. I really like the little goat, the tiny Edelweiss flowers, and in case you are not recognizing the other motifs: that's a Tram (local trains in Basel), a Basel gate, the uniform of their soccer team, and pattern inspired by the glazed roof tiles on one of their churches!

It was a fun and easy stitch and I think I'll try to make it into a project bag to take to the next retreat...if I ever make friends with my sewing machine, that is!

5 comments:

diamondc said...

Very sweet design, retreats are so much fun you get to meet so many lovely stitchers.

Catherine

Carol said...

What a fun finish with all those cute motifs. Yes, that goat is adorable! Have a great week, Leonore ♥

Rachel said...

What a lovely and memorable finish, and making it into a project bag is a great idea. Good luck befriending your sewing machine!

Pamela said...

You won’t forget about this retreat! Nice stitching.

Toki said...

This stitch is filled with memories of BASEL.
That's nice.😊