Sunday 15 October 2023

October Fully Finished Gallery

It's time for the October entry of Rachel's Fully Finished Gallery, and while she has quietly teasing me about joining in at the very last minute again (it's okay, I deserve it!) I am actually not quite as late this month - in fact, I fully finished my object on the 13th and just needed some good sunlight to take the pictures!

Last week I started (and finished, because it's tiny) the scissor fob that came with the Stitch Basel kit by Lilly Pilly Stitches from the retreat, and I finished-finished it, as I already meantioned, this past Friday. Just a simple backstitch + whipstitch, nothing fancy, no beads, and a pretty blue ribbon I thought matched the pattern really well. Isn't it cute? I really like it!


While I was at it, I also took a couple more pictures today, so hopefully work will not be too crazy next week and I'll be able to write up another post or two...

3 comments:

diamondc said...

Hello Leonore: This is a lovely fob, the fabric color is so pretty.

Catherine

Pamela said...

Very sweet finish!

Toki said...

It's definitely simple, but I like the colors, Yellow seems to have a good effect.😊