Monday 9 January 2023

I got ninty-nine problems, but this project ain't one

As promised, here is my first finish of the year! This was actually *so* close on NYE but I didn't quite manage a last finish in 2022. But here it is, and I present to you in all it's glory -


For Every Problem by Cloudfactory

on 32ct Murano Jurassic Sands by Sparklies


Total Time: 35:37h

 

This was such a joy to stitch, I love the simplistic colour schemes and stitching letters is so much fun! I want it hanging in my office, so I'll have to see if I got a frame in stash or need to buy one!

6 comments:

Pamela said...

This is great! Congrats on your first finish of the new year.

diamondc said...

Nice finish Leonore, congratulations.

Catherine

Rachel said...

Congrats on your first finish of 2023 and good luck finding a frame!

Clare-Aimetu said...

It's super, congratulations on a great finish

Carol said...

This is such a cute finish and I bet it was fun to stitch! I love stitching words for some weird reason--must be the librarian in me :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a great project! I do love a bit of Typography!