Thursday 8 September 2022

The People Chose: Sea Creatures

This month for Jo's wonderful all-purpose SAL, we are looking at sea creatures. But after excluding any mermaids (as our wonderful host suggested) and any water-but-not-really-sea-creatures (like ducks, crocodiles, and otters), I ended up with a measly two!

The first was this cute little finish I made for an exchange a while back. The frame (with the little fish) was one of the first patterns my friend Magical/Galdra released for her NFSAL (Neglected Floss Stitch Along) years ago, and I combined it with the appropriate needle minder and saying to make a little gift!

The other object is this sea horse I test-crocheted for a friend of a friend. Isn't he cute?

I'm a little sad I have made this few sea creature so far! I think I'll need to rectify that some day.

3 comments:

diamondc said...

Hello Leonore: Both are positively adorable.

Catherine

Pamela said...

Your two sea creatures are very cute!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. Sorry you didn't have more for us but the two you shared are wonderful. I love that fish needleminder.