Sunday 11 September 2022

Guardian of Wayfarers - 70 Hours

I am happy to report that this time, it didn't take me quite as long to get back to Guardian of Wayfarers! And that I still enjoy working on this one very much. At sixty hours, you last saw it here, with me dutifully working through the blue background:

Now, 70 hours in, I am done with these vast amounts of blue background...for now. Instead, I will now be working on vast amounts of foliage! It's not all blue though, I got to introduce a couple oranges and brown today with more to come, so that's kind of an exciting change, isn't it?

I've also reached 32% done, so almost 1/3rd of the design, and that is including the numbers for backstitch! Hopefully, I will get to 50% by the end of the year, and see this finished not too late 2023.

2 comments:

Carol said...

That's great that you've reached the 1/3 finished point, Leonore! It is really coming together and I understand your excitement at seeing those new colors show up :)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This is gorgeous! I think the blue fabric works so well, it seems to make the blue stitches more vibrant.