Friday 9 September 2022

The August SALs

This month, I got to add another set of towers to the Magical Kingdom SALs. This time it's Hercules, Pegasus and Phil! This part stitched up pretty quickly too, as these towers are so lean there aren't a lot of stitched in them. I really like how this is shaping up now that we are adding some structure.

Temperaturewise, August looked pretty similar to July, although it felt less hot over all. Maybe I'm just getting used to it? However, I got to use the same colours over and over again instead of changing every other leaf, which was a nice change! We'll probably be seeing greens cropping up in September again, which would make the tree pretty much symmetrical.




2 comments:

Pamela said...

Nice progress on both. I love the temperature tree!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely work on your Magical Kingdom, it's really taking shape now.
The Temperature Tree looks great too, we have had a gloriously colourful Summer!