Sunday 19 December 2021

Fans of the Far East - 13th rotation

In between all my Christmas preparations, I've still been working on Fans of the Far East. This time around, I continued to work on the backstitch. I finished all the stitching on the first page and made a start on page 2, fully finishing the left fan!

As usual, the backstitch is making a real difference, isn't it? And it's going pretty quickly too! I'm back working on cross stitching the right fan right now, but I think once I get back to the back stitch, I'll be able to finish page 2 quickly.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Oh, that is looking lovely, Leonore! It has been ages since I've stitched anything that calls for backstitching, but it really is effective! Hope you enjoy this last week before Christmas ♥

diamondc said...

Leonore: They are beautiful fans.
I hate back stitching but it does a great job of enhancing a design.

Merry Christmas
Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Your fans are beautiful. Joan does use backstitch to great effect too.

Pamela said...

Backstitching makes such a difference! This is gorgeous!