Saturday 7 August 2021

The People Chose: Books

 Another month has passed - can anyone believe it's August already?! And again it is time for everyone's favourite multi-purpose SAL, Jo's 'The People's Choice' SAL! This month's theme is books, and while books are one of my favourite thing, I couldn't find a lot of books in my stitching! I found one inspired by a book (The Lord of the Rings), but what I found plenty of was bookmarks! It looks like I really enjoy stitching those. I know there were a couple (at least four) that I stitched, but couldn't find pictures off. Seems I had a lot more pre-blogging finished than I realized (which further throws off my count as to what was my tenth project, thinking back to the ten-vaganza last year).







I'm also working on a set of Game of Thrones bookmarks (which would be a double strike for this SAL!) but sadly, 'working' is used in the widest term here - haven't toughed them in years and not finished a single one so far I think. I really should get them out some time!


7 comments:

diamondc said...

Leonore: Your bookmarks are always fun to view.

Catherine

Pamela said...

Great collection of bookmarks! I especially like the hummingbird.

jocondine said...

Such a lovely collection of bookmarks! My favorite has birds on it and those amazing flowers we call "Marie's heart" here. xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. Love your bookmarks. I've only stitched one and totally forgot about it!
You really should get the Game of Thrones bookmarks back out, I'd love to see them.

Sheryl said...

Not many books in my stitching either but your bookmarks are lovely and also, so useful.

Susan said...

You have a great collection of bookmarks. And great finish on "Elevensies". I just bought the pattern and hope to finish it for my son for either Christmas or his birthday.

Marcy said...

Lovely bookmarks. I don't have many books stitched either.