With all the quest-stitching going on in May, I didn't have a lot of extra time to put into older SALs. The NYE one got pulled once and I added two parts - 19 and 20, about 160 stitches:
I tried to make up for it by putting some extra work into the Temperature SAL, though. Almost finished the brown in the border, so I think the whole outline will be done long before the end of the year! The past four days I spent adding the flowers for May; we had a pretty cold May but still firmly in the greens. And the way June is starting off, I think there will be lots of yellows and maybe even some oranges!