Thursday 10 June 2021

June Fully Finished Gallery

 It's the tenth of the month, so that means it's time for the Fully Finished Gallery as hosted by the wonderful Rachel - and this time, I actually come prepared! Last weekend, I dug deep into my box of shame and pulled out this pillow top that was finished in 2013 - yes, that's 8 (EIGHT) years ago! I actually owned the pillow back for finishing it for just about the same amount of time, all I needed was a little push to finally sit down and attach one to the other! It took me almost 2 hours to get it right, but still, now that it's done, I really don't know why I let it sit for so long.

Isn't it pretty? All bright and colourful on our couch. I might just want to make another pillow one day (as I got one more of the premade pillow backs, too!).

8 comments:

diamondc said...

Leonore: It is a stunning design, so pretty.

Catherine

Susan said...

That pillow is gorgeous!! Love the colors and you did a nice job finishing it.

BeingBored89 said...

This is lovely! I really like the colors of the flowers!

Suzanne H said...

I'm so glad you finished the pillow. It's beautiful!! Now you can enjoy it every day.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That is a gorgeous cushion, well done on finally fully finishing it! Well done to Rachel for the encouragement too.

Astrids dragon said...

I love all the colours, it looks fantastic finished!

Pamela said...

Gorgeous! It is very bright and cheery. Congrats on the finish.

Rachel said...

This is one of the reasons I started the FFG SAL - not just to finish off any current projects, but to finish off those which really should have been finished off ages ago. Well done for diving into your drawer and taking the plunge, the result is gorgeous! :)