February wasn't a very good crafting month for me, but I did work on House Rules a good deal, I just never got around to posting about it! So I guess I better do now. Early in February, I finished my third rotation of the project, getting me here:
As you can see, from last time, I finished the top most row (Laugh a Lot), added one row at the bottom (Love what you do), and made a start on the next one. Just one more row to go after that one is finished!
And to tell you the truth, I continued for another rotation right after (good call on my part, with how my stitching mojo went down low shortly after), and right at the 40 hour mark (with two and a half letters to finish) I ran out of the Kreinik...so next update will be a finish, probably at around 42 hours or so, and hopefully soon as the new thread I ordered has arrived last weekend.