One fun project I pulled out this month was Dark Forces. To recall, this is a full coverage by Tilton Crafts, my first project of the size, and I started it back in 2015. I had worked on it almost exclusivly for about half a year, until the first row of pages was done, and barely touched it since, so it was high time it got some love again! I started of here - as you can see, I did about half a page in the last five years or so:
I had worked on this strictly in columns before, but now that I'm using Pattern Keeper, I decided to work page by page and colour by colour instead. During the course of ten hours, I got about 1.500 stitches in, and brought this page prety close to a finish:
I'm hoping to work on this about once a month now to hopefully finish two or three more pages by the end of the year. We'll see how that goes!