This last weekend was IHSW - International Hermit and Stitch Weekend. As per usual, I went into the weekend with a good deal of plans, but unlike usual, I actually finished a lot of them, so I am pretty content!
You've already seen the two finish-finishes I managed in FFG post. Now for actual stitching, I first had the Mumluk SAL to catch up on, as the new part came out last Tuesday. This was done fairly quickly, just a few more motifs down the left side to reach the full height of the design:
Then I worked on Whacky Witches and stitched the black below the lower middle block. Hopefully I can fill in the rest of the design this week!
A while back, my friend Magical announced her new Spring Magical Mystery SAL (you can find all information on it here - come on and join the fun!) and the first pre-stitch came out on Friday, so I took a little time and stitched that up as well:
And through all of this, I continued to work on my Mermaid as well and finally finished her hair! Now I can start working on the rock, which makes up most of the remaining stitches...I'm starting to doubt that this will be done by July, but maybe not too much after!