Tuesday 12 March 2019

Finish it in 2019 - March Check-In

Again, I'm a little late, but I deperately wanted a finish and I got one! So while I am still in this 'finally finished it high', let me give you a quick overview. I currently have a list of 7 projects to finish this year:

1) The Bunny Blanket
2) Early Morning Santa
3) The Mermaid
4) Half Granny Shawl
5) Reindeer
6) Wuffi the Dog
7) Whacky Witches in Stitches

This month, I worked on three of them - The Mermaid is seeing regular progress, and I finished a block on Whacky Witches and started on the next one:



And just tonight, I finally finished the Sleepy Bunny Blanket! For some reason, I really didn't enjoy working on this too much, especially the finishing, but I still think it turned out adorable.






So my list is down to 6 items, and as I'm a little busy keeping up with everything right now, I think I'm going to keep it there for now :) I'll probably add on more stuff once things calm down a bit, but for now I have enough going to keep me on my toes!

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Well done! Keep it up!

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

Great progress and fun finish even if you aren't as crazy about the bunny :D Thankfully you still have the beautiful mermaid and some knitting to do that will certainly cheer you up again!

Linda said...

Nice progress and congrats on the cute blanket finish.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Nice work on the target pieces. The bunny is very cute!

Rachel said...

One crossed off your list and progress on two more is good. You're right, bunny is adorable! Lovely progress on your other stitching too; the mermaid has hair!! :)

Carol said...

Aww... that bunny blanket is adorable indeed! Sorry you didn't enjoy working on it, Leonore. Nice progress on your other stitching, too! Sounds like things are really busy for you--hope life calms down soon :)

Sheryl said...

You have been making great progress on your chosen projects. I really love the little sleepy bunny blanket, what a perfect finish.

Leonore Winterer said...

Thank you! The mermaid is certain to keep my busy for a while longer and there's always so much else to do!