Saturday 17 June 2023

The People Chose: Rainbows

Welcome to a (very late) June edition of Jo's wonderfully versatile all purpose SAL! We were traveling for the past week and while I brought my laptop and thought I might get some blogging done, that didn't happen, of course. So now I still got a week off work at home, and let's see what I can get caught up on! 

This month's theme was 'rainbows', and while I love rainbow colours, it seems I have not (yet) stitched a dedicated rainbow project. I do have some projects, though, that I feel are 'close enough' in the colours they use - more in crochet than in stitching, though! Let's see what we can dig up...








 

I also have stitched this small that is actually called 'rainbow world' because it's a freebie that has been charted in all the colours of the rainbow - I have only done the purple so far, though:



2 comments:

Pamela said...

You have some gorgeous rainbows! Well done this month!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month with all your lovely colourful projects.
The little purple world is so sweet!