Saturday 4 February 2023

The people chose: Way with Words

It's the first Saturday of the month, so although I can't find Jo's link-up post yet, I assume that means it's time for the February iteration of her wonderfully creative all-purpose SAL. But it also means I have to go off just the title without any post of hers to cheat off of, so hopefully I'll be getting it right!

February's theme is "Way with Words" which I'm taking to mean all our stitching with text. I love stitching letters, but I don't do it all that often! However, I just finished this one a couple weeks ago (and just picked a frame out too, so hopefully it'll be all finish-finished soon).

I also finished a couple other wordy designs over the years - here are a couple of my favourites:







5 comments:

Rachel said...

That's a good collection of wordy designs there. The first one is definitely true, but what about bedtime snack and midnight snack in the number of meals per day?!

Pamela said...

You have a wonderful way with words!

jocondine said...

Great stitchings, remember that I'm always happier after reading blogs! I love the Zelda quote of course as I'm "frau Ritter". Hugs. xxx

Carol said...

Very cute "wordy" finishes, Leonore! For some reason, I really enjoy stitching words!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People’s Choice this month. Lovely selection of words here. The Hobbit Menu is my favourite, that’s one I’d like to stitch one day too.