Sunday 19 February 2023

The Jacquie SAL - Part 5

I just sat down to work on my monthly part of the Jacquie SAL, and realized I never even showed you the part I finished in January! That won't do of course, so here we go. 

So in January I stitched part 5, and that covered the second main panel. It has a lot less stitching than the first panel, so it stitched up quickly, but I still think it's very pretty!

That leaves two panels, and me with a choice: I could do the easy version of the SAL, and that basically copies the first to panels, or the expert version, which is the same motifs, but with more specialty stitches and even some stump work. I'll keep you guessing, but I assume it's pretty obvious what I'm setting out to do!

9 comments:

Claudette497 said...

Your stitching looks so delicate - this will be a stunning finish! (I'm guessing you're going for the expert option)

diamondc said...

Leonore: You do have me guessing but I bet you will do the specialty stitches.
This is a beautiful design.

Catherine

Rachel said...

I enlarged the picture to see it clearer, and this is so delicate!
My guess is you'll go down the expert route as you're always up for a challenge. Good luck!

Pamela said...

How gorgeous!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Oooo, this is pretty. I bet you do the complicated version!

Toki said...

it's a very delicate stitch.
I'm looking forward to the completion.

Carol said...

Those dragonflies are stunning! I'm betting you're going to tackle the harder version--good luck!

Pamela said...

This is gorgeous! I love the blue and the sparkle.

Sheryl said...

Lovely work, this is gorgeous, going to have a look at this SAL,