Wednesday 14 December 2022

Sunset Talvi

I was just going through my list of what blog posts I am still missing (thankfully, it has become a rather short list!) and found this picture of a finish I had a couple weeks (if not months) ago and still not posted! 

When I got this stunning yarn from a friend, I just had to find a simple pattern that would really bring it out, and I decided to do another Talvi by Morben Design (had only done a child size before). It's big and fluffy and the colours are brilliant!

Just the right thing to wear outside at the moment, as we are hit with a cold wave, snow and ice and all that stuff that really makes you want to stay inside and curl up with some stitching!

6 comments:

Pamela said...

It is gorgeous! Great that it was finished just in time for the cold weather.

diamondc said...

Leonore: It is a beauty.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a gorgeous colourway! Just the thing to make you feel warm on a cold winter evening.

Carol said...

That is the perfect piece to showcase that luscious yarn! Very cold here, today--in fact I just read that our high on Christmas will only be -10C!Stay warm and cozy, now ♥

Toki said...

Hello, Leonore.
It's very cold in Japan, but how about Germany?
🇯🇵🇩🇪
Is the one in the picture a shawl? Vivid and beautiful.

Astrids dragon said...

That does look nice and cosy, beautiful colours too!