Sunday 11 December 2022

December Fully Finished Gallery

This month for the Fully Finished Gallery, I meant to have frame Felix something special, but he's been terribly busy and I got another finish to put this post up (almost) in time, so I'll go for that one instead!

Over the last two weeks or so, I stitched up and finished the last of this year's ornaments - This is Sugarplum by Cindy Valentine Designs, from the 2005 Just Cross Stitch ornament issue. The original was charted in creams and soft pinks, but I used what I had in stash and did a purple version instead!

We had a rare snow day here, so I took advantage of that to get pretty pictures! Feels good to be done with my ornaments almost two weeks ahead of Christmas this year!


5 comments:

diamondc said...

Lovely ornament and displayed is a beaurtiul way.

Catherine

Suzanne H said...

So pretty in purple! Congrats on a lovely finish!

Astrids dragon said...

I love your purple version, it looks beautiful in the snow!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I love your lilac ornament, such a nice alternative colour for a decoration. And I admire your bravery in stepping outside for the photo shoot!

Pamela said...

This is very pretty. The fabric color is perfect. I have a couple of her hardanger designs that I should stitch.