Monday 3 October 2022

The People Chose: Wild Animals

This month for Jo's wonderful all-purpose SAL, the topic was 'Wild Animals'. To me, that means excluding any pets, mythical creatures, and also every thing we saw last month for sea creatures because that would be boring, wouldn't it?! I went through my pictures with not much hope of finding things but boy, did I find! There are foxes and sweet little birds, but also elephants and crocodiles...something from every corner of the earth, it seems!




















3 comments:

Pamela said...

Wonderful! Pandas are my favorite animals, but I really like your elephant cross stitch! They are all very cute!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People’s Choice this month. I totally forgot about foxes and woodland creatures when I did my post!
You have definitely created a wonderful menagerie of animals for us. The little otter on the phone case made me squeeee!

Toki said...

I love crocodiles.🐊

The monkey holding a banana is also cute.🐒
The banana dough goes great with monkeys.🍌