Sunday 7 November 2021

The People Chose: Funny

It's the first weekend of the month, so, once again, it's time for Jo's famously fun all purpose SAL, The People's Choice! Each month we are voting for a theme, then doing out best to shoe horn any of our stitching in there. See, fun! And, fittingly enough, this month's theme is 'Funny', so I went through my finishes looking for anything with comedic value. I found more than I thought! Most have some kind of text, but my Halloween stitch is pretty funny all without words, I think. So...have fun!








4 comments:

diamondc said...

Leonore: Cute post.

Catherine

Carol said...

Those are all such great examples of funny cross stitch, Leonore. I think I'd have a hard time finding anything to fit that category. I enjoyed seeing them, especially the very detailed last one :) Enjoy your week!

Pamela said...

Great collection of funny stitching!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. Love your funny stitching! The Death is great, especially the Christmas one.