Sunday 12 September 2021

The People Chose: Sewing

Well, well, well - I knew me being on time for all my SALs for a month or two had to have been a fluke, because here I go again, slinking in a week late! I don't even have a good excuse, I had a week off work to relax but decided to only do what I feel like, and I didn't feel much like blogging. I'm sure I'll get everything up to date eventually though, I always do.

So today I want to sign in with Jo's wonderful all-purpose SAL, and this month's topic is 'Sewing'. I don't have a lot of sewing themed projects except for this traveling SAL by the sorely missed G. French from Stitcher's Anon:

Some actual sewing I did is a shirt from a couple years back, a wall hanging I finished last year, and my first attempt at paper piecing, this lovely pin cushion/paper weight! As I was telling Pamela earlier, I need more sewing in my life, but how to find the time?!





4 comments:

diamondc said...

Leonore: Nice post for sewing.

Catherine

Carol said...

I enjoyed your sewing post today, Leonore. All of your projects are lovely. I especially like the paperpieced pincushion. I have a pattern for one that I've been meaning to try--not sure why I haven't done it yet. I'm retired so have absolutely no excuses at all :) Enjoy your week ♥

Sheryl said...

You have done some lovely sewing with the shirt and wall hanging, I love the pincushion, really nice combination of fabrics.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I miss Gaynor too! She had some lovely designs. I don't do much actual Sewing either!