Monday 20 September 2021

Fans of the Far East - 7th Rotation

 I don't know what it is about this piece - not only do I never seem to tire of it, but also, every time I try to make a prediction on how much I can get done within a ten hour slot, I'm totally off in either direction! This time, I got a lot more done than I though, but let's take a step back first. Not the last rotation, but the last time I worked on the border, got me to here:

My plan was to continue working along the lower border, but I predicted I wouldn't quite make it to the corner. Well.

By the time I made it to the corner, I still had an hour left on my rotation, so I worked a little on the top border, as well!

 Now, logically, the next ten hours on the border should bring me to the top right corner, maybe make a little start on the right side border. But who knows?! For now I am back to working on the left fan, let's see where that'll get me!

5 comments:

Pamela said...

I love this one. It is so gorgeous!

Carol said...

Your fan piece is looking more and more beautiful, Leonore! Wonderful progress!

Pamela said...

I love this project!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You've obviously got into the swing of working on that border now, it goes much quicker.

Rachel said...

It must have been satisfying to have not only reached the right hand border but to have reached it sooner than expected. It's looking fan-tastic!! :)