Sunday 14 February 2021

Secret Stitching Sweetheart 2021

 Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! Whether you celebrate alone, with a partner, family, or not at all, I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday and some delicious chocolate. In any case, you are in for another, calorie free treat - Jo's annual Secret Stitching Sweetheart blog hop! Each of us participants got a picture to post, and we have to hop around to see and find who got ours. You can find the full list of participants on Jo's blog, Serendipitous Stitching.

This year, I have been sent this picture with a cute little gnome and a lot of hearts:

I don't think I've seen the gnome, hearts, or basket before, so I shall go a-hopping to find out who sent them!

14 comments:

RONI said...

Oh how cute, I like the gnome a lot. But I didn't send it!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Such a cute gnome and a great heart collection ... it's not me, Happy Valentine's Day 💕

jocondine said...

How lovely basket full of sweet hearts. Gnomes are very popular this winter, I'm trying to make some before spring arrives! So you're my secret stitcher, love your tray, I don't think the heart is a coaster but maybe it smells schokolade! Joyeuse Saint Valentin ! Freunliche Gedanken. Liebe. xxx

DJ said...

Happy Valentine's Day! What a lovely basket full of hearts! Sadly it isn't mine, but I hope you find your sweetheart soon! Happy Stitching!

A Patchwork of Crafts said...

I am getting quite fond of the gnomes, might have to make one as I have not done so yet.

Sandy said...

Not mine - but looks great. Hope to see who's it is ;)

Sandy

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop this year.
Your gnome is so sweet with all his hearts, what a lot of love!

diamondc said...

Leonore: This is adorable, I love gnomes, but it is not mine.

Catherine

Astrids dragon said...

In case you haven't figured it out yet, I stitched it! I made it for my friend who loves gnomes, so this was perfect for her. Although I may still add some wording, not sure yet.
I hope you had a lovely ❤ day! 🥰

Gwen said...

Nice basket of hearts.The gnome is cute.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

I like the idea of a basket full of hearts. The gnome is a nice design but not mine.

Pamela said...

Very cute!

Christine said...

That is so cute, not me though

Mary's Thread said...

How cute! And what a darling display! I hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day!