Sunday 15 November 2020

The People's Choice SAL: Magic

 This month's them for the 'People's Choice' SAL, hosted by the most magical Jo, is Magic! Pretty close to last month's theme of Wizards, but this time, I actually have some stitching to show. For example, there is this witchy cat, who I am pretty sure has some magic of his or her own:



There is this tiny witch flying on her broom under a cheesy moon (which I really should finish into something sometime):


There is my Whacky Witches that I finished last year - tons of witches, and some other magical creatures too!


And last but not least, my little blood moon witch I finished this summer:


So it seems that when it comes to magic, I am mostly drawn to witches. I have some other magical creatures in my stash though, like this Fall Fairy kit I bought years ago:


Looking at how much I love fantasy, dragons, unicorns, and everything magical, I sure don't stitch a lot of it! Maybe I'll need to change that soon.


3 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Great witches Leonore, love them all!
Looking forward to seeing your new start with the Fall Fairy, tee hee!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. I love your coven of witches and quite agree - you need more fantasy in your rotation!

Rachel said...

You can never have enough witches. I think it's about time you stitched some more, especially if they're from Frosted Pumpkin... soooo cute! :)