Tuesday 24 November 2020

Naughty November #2

 No more starting binges I promise, from here on out it's a nice and slow one start per naughty weekend...and I might or might not be two weeks behind in posting, so here we go!

My - very modest - plans for the remainder of this event is starting one Christmas ornament per weekend, so I can gift them to Felix' mum, sister, and grandma, respectively. For my first one, I picked out a little kit from a Cross Stitcher magazine I got from a friend some years ago. It's charted to be a brooch, but I'll add a loop hanger instead and save the ornament backing for something else.


Isn't he cute? I've made pretty good progress and only need to fill in the light blue of the sweater, then add a minimal amount of backstitching. Should be done by Christmas easily! Bonus point if you can guess which of the three ladies I'm making this one for :D

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh this is so cute! Thanks for joining in and sharing. Looks like Naughty November is the perfect opportunity to get those Christmas presents stitched! I reckon this one is for your sister-in-law. :)

Carol said...

An ornament start each weekend sounds very doable, Leonore--and what a cutie you're starting with! Have fun!

Susan said...

That ornament is so cute! No guess on who it's for but they are very fortunate.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a great little design, a perfect gift for Felix's sister, is my guess.

FlashinScissors said...

This is really cute Leonore!
I’m sure I’ve got that magazine somewhere!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Bethan said...

Oh he is very cute! I'm going to guess for Felix's sister? x

diamondc said...

Leonore: It is such a sweet design, I love that it is a sweater.
Hugs

Catherine

Pamela said...

This is adorably cute!