- Snow White - The goal was one length a day but she fell by the wayside pretty early, pretty hard.
- Whacky Witches in Stitches - I wanted to finish this, but only worked on it for the Longest Day. Maybe next year?
- Viajante - I wanted to finish this, but only got a few hours of knitting in.
- Baby Blanket CAL - I think I did a few rows one time, but it's nowhere near to a finish! This is a set goal for early 2019, though.
- BB8 - I didn't even get around to hunt for the missing pieces on that one...
- Endangered Young 'Uns - not even started.
- Fans of the Far East - No progress apart from the Longest Day SAL.
- Lizzie Wallet SAL - dito
- Lady and the Tramp - dito
- Disney Princess Fobs - I stitched one or two in the beginning of the year, but nowhere near to the full set I wanted.
- Blackwork Water Lilies - No progress apart from the Longest Day SAL.
Fire and Ember - all finished and framed:
The Puppeteer - the goal was one length of black a day, and apart from falling behind by a few days over the holidys (which I'll surely catch up on within a week or so), I've been doing great. In fact I'm just a tiny bit short of finishing row four, which marks the halfway point!
99 - Finished in July, well in time to be a birthday gift in August:
The Mermaid - started and made some good progress, although I need to really push forward on her now to make the deadline!
Cut Thru Cottage - Finished in December for a Christmas present:
Arke - finished very early in the year and already worn a lot!
Ornaments of the Month: I still have a few extras to stitch, but made a full set:
So...that was my WIPocalypse for 2018. I have yet to do the total count of finishes for the year, but there were a few big ones and quite a few smaller ones - lots of knitting and crochet as well...so I'm content. Over the last few weeks, I've been making plans for 2019...which are similar, but not quite the same, and probably also way to ambitious, but who cares as long as I make progress and have fun along the way!