Friday 18 May 2018

May Gifted Gorgeousness

I've been back home for two weeks now, and thanks to my post-vacation mindset and a bit of free time, I'm slowly starting to catch up with things instead of things catching up with me, if that makes any sense. I don't think I will get up to date with all of my monthly goals anytime soon, but that's okay - my priority right now is to focus on and finish a few things, especially those with deadlines, to either reduce my WIP list or make room for new things, depending on how much discipline I can muster.
Anyways, it's time for the monthly Gifted Gorgeousness, and as usual, a few of the projects I've been working on fit this SAL wonderfully.

My focus piece right now (and in the foreseeable future) is 99. This week, I finished page 4, bringing the total bottle count to 66 - just 33 to go!






After that, I took a few days to finish my bookmark for the exchange. Well, it's not a total finish, but as far as I can go for now - once I know who my exchange partner is, I can add the Monogram, than go for a finish-finish.





While I'm still not quite impressed with the quality of the kit (it was okay, just not great), I think I might have enough floss to stitch another one, and maybe I will - it is quite pretty after all :)

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Wow! Great progress on the bottles.

Lady Stitch-a-Lot said...

Lovely work on 99 =) I'm looking forward to see the remaining 33 bottles =)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. 2/3 of the way through the Bottles is a great achievement. The bookmark is very pretty too.

Sheryl said...

Good progress on the bottles, so many done.

Carol said...

Oh, your beer bottle project is so cute--I should stitch this one for my husband who makes his own beer :)

Anonymous said...

I like your work. Pretty awesome :)

Ariadne said...

Keep it up!AriadnefromGreece!

Brigitte said...

Das Buchzeichen wird toll werden. Ich habe auch schon Kits der verschiedensten Qualitaet erlebt und aergere mich dann immer, wenn in so einem teuren Kit dann irgendso ein minderwertiges Stickgarn enthalten ist. Oder ein aidastoff, auf dem man schier nicht sticken kann. Da lobe ich mir die franzoesischen Packeungen, die enthalten meist DMC Garn.