I've been weaving in ends and working on the second part of the Rainbow Blanket CAL (for some reason I kept typing 'blanked' last week...). This time I've been weaving in the ends on the go, so I can dive right into part 3. The rows 11-20 had some granny stripes (I love those) and a lot of basic stitches, and it looks like the next part will be just as colourful and maybe even more fun :)
With me being all excited about crochet, I didn't get that much stitching done, but I did finish the next column of Dark Forces (still a lot of colour changes, I think the whole pages is a little complex) and the last bands of the 'Perfectly kept house' sampler. There are still three tiny buttons to attach, but I'll do that with the framing, as soon as a find a fitting frame. Now I will work on the last three pages of Cut Thru' Cottage and hope to finish those before I pick up something else (although I might work on an entry for the Stitching Pirates Sampler Contest in between).
I also did some knitting on the watermelon socks and started the heel on the first one; at this speed I might be able to cast on the second sock next week: