Thursday 1 August 2024

July WIPocalypse

It's time for July WIPocalypse, and the question of the month is: Which of your current WIPs do you consider your most difficult piece to stitch? I don't really consider any of my WIPs as difficult, but probably the biggest challenge right now is my Jacquie SAL! It has several new techniques like stumpwork that I have already done once for the third pannel, but need to do more of for the fourth!

July is the Olympic stitchign focus month for WIPocalypse, but as I once again neglected to do any planning, I will not be participating and instead try to make some progress on my regular stitching.

Part of that is making some progress on The Loneliness of Autumn! In July, I added another 519 stitches and finished page 10.

One more (and a tiny partial) page in this row! My new total is 85.20% or 101,217/118,800 stitches done. Hopefully, I'll have some more progress to show in the next WIPocalypse!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

You are getting very close to finishing Loneliness! The stumpwork wing is so pretty.