Monday 8 July 2024

June WIPocalypse

Well hello there! June WIPocalypse has come around and totally steamrolled me be asking for a Half-year recap:  How are you doing with your goals so far this year?

And I can't believe half the year is over already, but I checked my calender and it sure is! As for my goals, well, you've had front row seats to see how they've been derailed - maybe I'm just not cut out for following a strict rotation of any sorts? However, I am not too mad either, having made good progress on some projects, and snuck a couple new ones in there. And I might still make it for one big finish this year, Guardian of Wayfarers just needs a little over 9k stitches now! 

The Loneliness of Autumn, though, has been terribly neglected for almost 3 months now! But, imagine that, I do have a little progress to report and added 566 stitches in June. That does not sound like a lot, but I am still in a very confetti-y area (maybe that's why I stopped working on it?) and it was actually enough to fill in another page!

I'm now at 84.76% and while I have pretty much given up on finishing the project this year, I still hope I can get a couple more pages filled in. The next two (or three, there is a tiny partial page on the right) should go pretty quickly now, and then I'll hit a lot more white space in the next row, but hopefully that also means more stitches in one colour? We'll see about that!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I love this project!

diamondc said...

Nice progress on Loneliness of Autumn.
This year seems to be flying by, way too quickly for me.

Catherine

Carol said...

Yes, 2024 is flying by way too quickly! Wait until you are my age, Leonore--I swear the time passes by faster with each year! Love seeing your Autumn piece again--it really is lovely and I hope you get to spend more time on it this year. Enjoy your weekend--hope it's not too hot over there (like it is here!). ♥