Sunday 9 June 2024

May Smalls

First weekend of the month and time for the May Smalls post...what do you mean it's supposed to be last Friday, not first Sunday? Shhh, no one noticed! 

So as you (glares at unspecified reader) helpfully pointed out, I'm a little late, but I did stitch up SImplicity, the 6th one of the Little Sheep Virtue series! I am now halfway done and starting unto the second piece of fabric I set aside for this series.


Simplicity was a rather quick stitch - apart from the border, there's not a lot of dense stitching going on, but it was fun and between the birdhouse, the flowers and the little bees, is very cute!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Very well done!

Carol said...

A very sweet finish for May, Leonore! Will you be stitching the entire series? Hope your June is going well ♥

Toki said...

I also want to be able to sew cute stitches quickly like you.