Friday 29 March 2024

Jo's Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop 2024

So sorry for the late post! I should have written it right after getting up this morning, because then my day got a bit derailed (nothing bad, don't worry, just not quite as planned) and litereally only remembered when I just went to bed to sleep! So this is going to be a quick one, just in case you'e been waiting for the letter all day.

Hello and welcome to my little entry in Jo's Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop for 2024! Please check out her blog for all the details, but assuming you've done that, I know you are here for three things: a picture of something Easter-y I stitched - I already used this for Valentine's, but I really liked it, and it really fits for Easter too, this is Valentine's Hare by Stitcher's Anon:


A letter to collect - which is O - and the next blog to hop to: http://www.marysthread.com/

Again, so sorry to keep you waiting - have a very happy Easter, and see you soon!

9 comments:

Gwen said...

Very cute pillow.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Easter Treasure Hunt this year. Your letter was a very important one so I'm glad that you made it.
Nice to see Holmsley for Easter too.

jocondine said...

Great bunny sharing love for Easter! Thanks for the letter. Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! xxx

Erica said...

Very cute little bunny!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Lovely ornament, thank you for your letter, Happy Easter 🐣

DJ said...

What an adorable bunny! Thank you for the letter! I hope you and your family have a Happy Easter!

Pamela said...

Very cute! It works for both holidays.

Shelly said...

What a cute bunny! Thanks for the letter, and Happy Easter!

Astrids dragon said...

Adorable, I love this piece! I hope you had a lovely Easter.