Sunday 12 March 2023

Hermione Everyday Socks - Finished

I'm one of those people who have the bad habit to always craft for other people and not for myself, but last October, I finally started a pair of socks for myself! I've been working on them on and off, and as usual, the first sock took me about four months, and the second was done in less than two weeks!

I used a pattern I've been meaning to do for years, the Hermione's Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder. It's a wonderful pattern with just the right amount of texture to keep things interesting, while also being quick to knit and really pretty!

The yarn I used was Regia Premium Silk Color, a sock yarn with just a *touch* of silk to make it really nice and shiny and soft! I can highly recommend both the pattern and the yarn and might use both of them again.

6 comments:

Pamela said...

These look great! Well done!

Carol said...

Your Herminoe socks turned out so pretty, Leonore! I am not usually a lover of purple, but that is a very pretty shade! Hope your March is going well. Are you ready for your next birthday in a week?!

Toki said...

Nice color yarn.
How cool is that you can knit socks.
Your socks look warm.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What gorgeous socks, they look very snuggly!

diamondc said...

Hello Leonore: Your socks are beautiful; the color reminds me of spring.

Catherine

Astrids dragon said...

They turned out beautifully, I love the colour!