Sunday 5 June 2022

The People Chose: Beads

This month for Jo's wonderful all purpose SAL, the topic is beads. Of course, everybody loves beads, and I enjoy using them a lot, so I will have to pick out a couple of my favourites to show you!

 My first heavily beaded project was Angel of Frost:

This were my first Mill Hill kits. I stitched quite a couple since!

This tiny elephant was made from a Japanese beading kit:

I also enjoy adding beaded edges to things:

Lady Justice had some pretty beads, although she's pretty 'tame' for a Mirabilia!

I finished this beaded clip just a couple months ago:

And so, so many beads in this sampler I SALed with Jo herself!




4 comments:

Pamela said...

Gorgeous bead projects! You have quite a variety. The panda is very cute!

jocondine said...

I love all your projects, beading edges give a very nice finish. There is a lot of lovely small characters (like yours) back in fashion on the net, I'll have to get out my stash and made some to my grandchildren. KÜsses. xxx

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in The People's Choice this month. Love your beaded projects, especially the beaded trim on the biscornu. And our wonderful Just Nan SAL too of course!
The little elephant is just adorable too.

Carol said...

Wow! So many beaded beauties--from teeny to large! I am not one who loves working with beads, but I always admire those of you who do... Hope your June is going well, Leonore ♥