Sunday 9 May 2021

The April SALs

 Still in the spirit of getting caught up...most of this stitching happened in early May, but I'm still going to call it the April SALs because it was the April portion of all of these SALs! 

Magical is still MIA (hope she's doing alright...) so no new part on the sampler SAL, but I did stitch on her Temperature SAL. April was a little warmer than March, but still not warm enough to get the average out of the blues! I also worked on the border some and finished it down the left side. Going to start on the bottom this month.

Then I pulled out the Autumn SAL again and finished the back! 

It's actually already biscornufied, but that'll have to wait for another time (tomorrow? Is it possible I'll make a post in time for once?!).

1 comment:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Hope Magical is alright too.
We've had some lovely warm weather and then it went really cold again! I'm wishing I'd done a Temperature SAL this year because it would be a riot of colour LOL